Welcome!

I love people. I love photography. Put them together and you have my dream job! It never gets boring. I am forever learning new things and accepting new challenges. I'm a natural light photographer that specializes in various kinds of portrait photography (engagement, maternity, newborn, children, senior, families, etc.) Thanks for taking the time to look through my blog. My goal is to provide you with a custom portrait service that will help you to capture all the important memories and milestones that make life special...because every picture has a story to tell.



Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Welcome!!



Thanks for stopping by my blog...I'm new to this whole process, so forgive me as I continue to work out the kinks!! If you have questions or comments for me, feel free to email me!



















No comments:

Post a Comment