Welcome!

I love people. I love photography. Put them together and you have my dream job! It never gets boring. I am forever learning new things and accepting new challenges. I'm a natural light photographer that specializes in various kinds of portrait photography (engagement, maternity, newborn, children, senior, families, etc.) Thanks for taking the time to look through my blog. My goal is to provide you with a custom portrait service that will help you to capture all the important memories and milestones that make life special...because every picture has a story to tell.



Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Search for the Great Pumpkin

We had a beautiful day on Sunday at The Farm at Swans Trail in Snohomish. It's the BEST pumpkin farm I've ever been do. On top of that I got to spend the day photographing my most adorable niece Jillian. Here are some of the shots from the day! Fall + Halloween + Jillian = L.O.V.E for me!!



















2 comments:

  1. What fun photos, Sarah! It is hard to choose a favorite. You had a perfect day and your niece is the perfect "pumpkin". It is nice, too to see the black and white photos in the mix. Just great. ( Lynn Severance)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my 2 favorites at #8 and the second to last one in B&w. Even though you can't see her face in #8 it's a nice moment and with some nice light :) Well shot/processed. Second to last one has some great contrast and I like that it's very much down on her level. Keep at it, Potter!

    -Wasson

    ReplyDelete