Welcome!

I love people. I love photography. Put them together and you have my dream job! It never gets boring. I am forever learning new things and accepting new challenges. I'm a natural light photographer that specializes in various kinds of portrait photography (engagement, maternity, newborn, children, senior, families, etc.) Thanks for taking the time to look through my blog. My goal is to provide you with a custom portrait service that will help you to capture all the important memories and milestones that make life special...because every picture has a story to tell.



Thursday, July 15, 2010

4th of July

We had our annual family 4th of July BBQ at my in-laws beautiful house on Lake Martha. Unfortunately, the weather wasn't as good as we'd hoped for, but we bundled up and had fun anyways! We enjoyed good food, great company and a FANTASTIC fireworks display that evening!














The whole gang in Laurie and Greg's beautiful backyard! 














The fireworks display on the lake is by far the BEST I've ever seen. The houses compete with one another to see who can deliver the best show. The displays often go on for hours with plenty of heckling and cheers from the crowds!









1 comment:

  1. Sarah, these pics are fantastic! Really! I love the B&W ones! Can't wait to see what's next by you!!!!
    ~MaryKate

    ReplyDelete