Welcome!

I love people. I love photography. Put them together and you have my dream job! It never gets boring. I am forever learning new things and accepting new challenges. I'm a natural light photographer that specializes in various kinds of portrait photography (engagement, maternity, newborn, children, senior, families, etc.) Thanks for taking the time to look through my blog. My goal is to provide you with a custom portrait service that will help you to capture all the important memories and milestones that make life special...because every picture has a story to tell.



Thursday, July 15, 2010

Melissa & Jeremy's E-Session

I have known and been friends with Melissa since 7th grade. So, when she asked that I take her engagement photos - I was both honored and excited. We met at the Edmonds Waterfront by the Ferry to begin our session. And, as luck would have it, it started to rain about 10 minutes after we started shooting. Typical Washington weather! But, after some shots under the trees and in a covered bus stop, it let up enough for us to get some good shots. Melissa and Jeremy are the cutest couple - truly meant for each other in every way. We even got to bring our their pup, Rocky, for a few family shots. He was a fantastic subject!! I am so excited for their big day in December!! 






Agh, here comes the rain!!! 


While hiding out in the bus stop until the rain let up...I caught the cute couple embraced in a laugh! 








Melissa always rocks the BEST shoes. I am so envious of her shoe collection!!




No comments:

Post a Comment