Welcome!

I love people. I love photography. Put them together and you have my dream job! It never gets boring. I am forever learning new things and accepting new challenges. I'm a natural light photographer that specializes in various kinds of portrait photography (engagement, maternity, newborn, children, senior, families, etc.) Thanks for taking the time to look through my blog. My goal is to provide you with a custom portrait service that will help you to capture all the important memories and milestones that make life special...because every picture has a story to tell.



Friday, December 10, 2010

Subscribe to the Blog!!

This photography world has taking me by storm...Every single day, I am challenged and learn something new (and love it!) Today.. I learned how to make my blogging world easier for you to follow!

Enter your email address under the "Subscribe via Email" tab in the right hand corner of the page. This is an easy way for you to stay informed when I have new blog posts and keep you up to day in my little corner of the world!

Thanks for sticking with me throughout this process and this journey... I can't wait to see what the coming year will bring!

So go and subscribe! It's free, it's easy and everybody's doing it! ;)


XOXO,
Sarah

2 comments: